The School at Lomonosov University where Gakharia allegedly studied in 1994-99 was established in 2008 – the official document says
According to the official biography of Prime Minister Giorgi Gakharia, which was posted on the website of the government administration, he graduated from Political Science School of Lomonosov University, where he studied in 1994-99. The same was said in Gakharia's biography when he was Minister of Economy and Minister of Interior. Presa.ge started checking out this part of the biography of Gakharia. It also obtained the official decree establishing the School of Political Science at Lomonosov Moscow State University. This decree is signed by the Rector. It turned out that the School of Political Science at Lomonosov Moscow State University was created in 2008, as evidenced by the official document signed by the Rector. This very document and the Decree No. 659 signed by the Rector of Lomonosov Moscow State University, Sadovnichy reveal that Mr. Gakharia could not study in 1994-99 at the faculty, which was established in 2008.
On establishing the School of Political Science at Lomonosov Moscow State University
According to the decision of the Academic Council of Moscow State University as of August 29, 2008
1. Create the School of Political Science at Moscow University on the basis of the departments of the School of Philosophy.
2. Appoint Professor Shutov, Professor Andrei Yurievich as Dean of the School of Political Science, Head of the Department of State Policy of the School of Philosophy.
3. The students of the School of Political Science should undergo the training in Political Science. The students with higher qualification in political science should also be trained together with them.
4. Dean, Organizer of the School of Political Science, Professor A.I. Shutov should be charged with bringing the School of Political Science in order by October 1, 2008.
5. The Financial Department of Moscow State University (G.A. Savitskaya) should submit the proposal on the replacement of the staff of the School of Philosophy and the project on the staff of the School of Political Science.
6. The Dean of the School of Philosophy V. Mironov and the organizer of the Department of Political Science, Professor I. Shutov will have to submit a new proposal until October, 2008. In particular, this proposal should concern the transfer of the students and the staff of the School of Philosophy to the Department of Political Science and the consolidation of the curricula.
7. According to the personnel policy and the labor code, (V.A. Mamontov) the transfer of the personnel of the School of Philosophy to the School of Political Science should be carried out.
8. The Vice-Rector of Moscow State University, Professor V. L. Trofimov should reach an agreement that the School of Political Science be provided with the necessary territory.”
We have also tried to verify this information and we have contacted his entourage several times, - writes Presa.ge. And today, when we had a copy of the official decree of the Rector of Lomonosov Moscow State University, we found that there were changes in Gakharia's biography.
In particular, the information posted on the website of the Georgian Government states that in 1994-1999 Gakharia studied at Lomonosov Moscow State University, where he received his master's degree in political science. From this part of Gakharia's biography the School of Political Science has somehow disappeared that has been mentioned before. At the same time, we also obtained the information from the National Parliamentary Library of Georgia. The website of the National Parliamentary Library still indicates that Mr. Gakharia studied at the School of Political Science at Lomonosov University in 1994-99. This site cites gov.ge as a source. Moreover, we also obtained some of the documents sent by the Georgian government to the Parliament. Under these documents, the government sends the information to Parliament on the candidates for the posts of Minister, indicating that Mr Gakharia studied at Lomonosov University and graduated from the School of Political Science in 2000. Even more, in the same document we read that Gakharia graduated from the School of History of Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University in 1994. This means that Gakharia, born on March 19, 1975, graduated from TSU at the age of 19.
However, it seems that due to the fact that we have started to prepare material on these topics, Gakharia has also changed this part of his biography on all the platforms, so as not to expose the forgery and the fact that he bought his diploma.
However, he probably does not know that the manuscripts are not burnt. Manuscripts and documents are proving that we have a new Wunderkind after Tadumadze, who graduated from TSU at the age of 19 and graduated in advance from a school not yet established at Lomonosov University.