- 19.06.2018 15:10Omega Motor City Grand Opening - Rustavi 2
- 19.06.2018 15:09Georgia has communication with European Partners to react on so-called Tatunashvili-Otkhozoria list - Davit Zalkaliani
- 19.06.2018 15:08Salaries of police officers will increase starting July 1
- 19.06.2018 15:05Document on non-use of force and Tatunashvili`s case - Geneva International Talks begin
- 19.06.2018 12:53Consultations ongoing on unification of ministries - Davit Sergeenko
- 19.06.2018 12:51Receipt of students at Kutaisi Technological University to begin in 2019
- 19.06.2018 12:31Omega Motor City Grand Opening - Iberia TV
Rehabilitation of dome of Oshki monastery starts
Rehabilitation of the dome of Oshki monastery, a Georgian temple located on the territory of Turkey, starts, – the Embassy of Georgia in Turkey has released the regarding information.
“Historic process – rehabilitation of Dome of Oshk starts! On May 20, 2018, within the framework of the five-year program signed between Georgia and Turkey and based on request of the Georgian side, the Turkish side decided to start works in accordance to the project handed over by the Georgian side” – the statement of Georgia’s Embassy reads.
According to Embassy, preparatory works has already started at the territory of the Monastery.
The Georgian Embassy appeals to the tourist groups and asks them to take into consideration the procedures related to the works and possible restrictions on access to the temple. (1tv.ge)